I want to take a Psychology Independent Study Course, PSYC*3240, PSYC*3910 and PSYC*4240. How do I register for them?

Refer to the information here for further guidance. You will need to contact must contact one or two Psychology Faculty members whose research is similar to your interests and see if they are willing to supervise you. Once you secure a Supervisor, you must complete a contract with them and follow the instructions for submission.  The contract templates for PSYC*3240, PSYC*3910, and PSYC*4240 are found on our website.